Sunday, November 22, 2009
Thanksgiving Run Down
Thanksgiving is fast approaching and the prep work is starting. I've decided to give myself a run down of our Thanksgiving prep schedule so that IF it works, I will have something to go off of next year. We are somewhat ambitious, but I think everything is going to be delicious!
Sunday - Grocery Shopping (wait, that's today, ahh!)
Monday - Take the Turkey out of the freezer
Tuesday - Nothing
- Make the Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites and Butterscotch Pecan Pie.
- Chop the onions and celery for the stuffing.
- Make PW's Creamy Mashed Potatoes.
- Zoli will be making PW's No Knead Rolls.
- Put the turkey in the oven when the rolls are done.
- Make the Apple/Cranberry Stuffing and Green Bean Casserole.
- Put the stuffing in the oven towards the end of Turkey time.
- Put in Mashed Potatoes and Green Bean Casserole after the Turkey comes out.
- Zoli makes the gravy from the drippings (yuck).
- Everybody eats!!!
- Aggies beat t.u. - Ha, well, one can dream!
Alright, well we will see what happens. I think it will go well...fingers crossed.
Posted by KellyS