MARCH 2011

Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 8 - Monday, November 16th

Today was definitely a Monday. I walked in to work and the internet wasn't working properly. So I spent the first hour of work on the phone with the internet company and going back and forth to my computer and the modem. I eventually got it up and running, but it was annoying. Of course that put me an hour behind on catching up on everything from the weekend. Oh well, the good news is that I got everything done and then some.

Day 8: I've lost one pound, I'm at 122 today!

Breakfast - Go Lean Crunch Protein Bar + Grapes + Chai Tea Latte
AM Snack - Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Snack Bar
Lunch - Chocolate Protein Shake + Strawberries
PM Snack - Strawberry Cereal Bar
Dinner - Vegetarian Chili with Homemade Tortilla chips

Workout - 5 minute warm up, 10 minute jog, 5 minute cool down and upper body strength training.

I'm glad Monday is over!

No comments: