MARCH 2011

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 12 - Friday, November 20th

I am starting to freak out about Thanksgiving! Although there is absolutely no reason to. We are adding in one dish this year, green bean casserole, which is very easy so I'm sure we will be fine. I think its more just the cleaning and the laundry and the planning and the blowing up air mattresses and the grocery shopping and the....I'm a little dramatic sometimes, Ha! Z's mom is totally cool and laid back, so basically I'm just being my ridiculous self. I am going to go and continue to stew about this now.

Day 12:

Breakfast - Cereal
AM Snack - Strawberry Cereal Bar
Lunch - Protein Shake and honeydew (actually it is cantaloupe, but I call it honeydew because it is orange - duh)
PM Snack - Protein Snack Bar
Dinner - Turkey Burgers and baked potato strips

Workout: 5 minute warm up, 10 minute jog, 5 minute cool down, lower body strength training.

No comments: