MARCH 2011

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day 17 - Wednesday, November 25th

The day before Thanksgiving!!! Yay, we are super excited about all of our fixins!! Since my mother in law was coming in to town on Wednesday I decided I would get up early and work out. Now, if you know anything about me you will know that I say that a lot and never actually get up. However, I actually did it today!!!! Yay!! Needless to say, I was pretty proud of myself!

Day 16:

Breakfast - Cereal + Tea
AM Snack - Mocha Bliss Bar
Lunch - Protein Shake + Grapes
PM Snack - Cereal Bar
Dinner - Chicken with Mashed potatoes

Workout - 5 minute warm up, 20 minute interval jogging, 5 minute cool down. Abdominal strength training.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and then we will be off to Flagstaff to check out the Grand Canyon. My posts will probably be delayed until we get back!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments: