MARCH 2011

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 10 - Wednesday, November 18th

Hump day! I started coming down with a cold or allergies or something today, which made an interesting time of jogging since I couldn't really breathe through my nose! But, I just kept telling myself that I just have to get through Wednesday and Thursday is a day off.

I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving next week! It's been two years since I had a real Thanksgiving, although last years turkey day was fun with Ali, Sparkling Grape juice, and a haji dressed up as a turkey! Z's mom is coming over to visit this year, so I am going to try really hard to make all the Thanksgiving fixin's. This weekend I will be rigorously cleaning the house, grocery shopping, and doing all the prep work so that it appears that I have everything under control on Thursday! Ha, that'll be the day!

Anywho, on to the diet, Day 10:

Breakfast - Cereal + Tea
AM Snack - Protein Snack Bar
Lunch - Protein Shake + Strawberries
PM Snack - Crackers
Dinner - Left over Pork Chops (note to self, the pomegranate juice sauce will melt your tupperware if you leave it in the microwave too long!)

Workout: 5 minute warm up, 10 minute interval jogging, 5 minute cool down, and abdominal strength training.

2 comments:

lindalou said...

Enjoyed your note to self.

Good luck with all the fixin's. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I'm actually taking all of next week off to prep. Check my blog later this week for an update/explanation on Game Day.

KellyS said...

Thanks for the luck! I will need it!