MARCH 2011

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cool Blogs

I've been looking into some new blogs lately - especially ones that have some cool redecorating and fun crafty projects.

Here are a few of my new favorites:

The Dress-Up Drawer

The Tidy Nest with this cool kitchen makeover

{cowboy} phraseology with this awesome bead board project

Sometimes on a Tuesday with this pretty office/guest room makeover. I love the colors!

Thrillingly Thrifty with a cool T-shirt butterfly mobile. She also links to an awesome polka dot mobile that I would love to try to make for a friend, but it's probably a little beyond me.

And of course Our Mush Push - my cousin's blog! She always has some good stories or great projects going on!

Hope you enjoy!

Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up      party!

1 comment:

lindalou said...

Thanks for the plug cuz.

(One of my future goals is to design my own button. Like tatertots and jello. I'll let you know how it goes in case you want to build one two.)