MARCH 2011

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Top 3 Blog Topics

For anyone out there who might actually start reading my blog, you will find that there are 3 main topics that I will probably talk about. The first being FOOD! Who doesn't love food. My husband and I love to cook and to eat.  We are even thinking about stealing the idea from the movie Julie & Julia, but with  Betty Crocker. I think we are going to start off slow with just one recipe a week, but more on that project later.  

The second topic is my ever elusive search for a job.  It's my 56th day of searching and have probably applied to about 200 jobs with only 2 calls.  It's very frustrating, but I keep trying to remind myself that the economy is really bad and there are probably about 100 people applying for the same job. It would just be nice if they would give me a chance to explain why a former Naval Officer wants to be an Administrative Assistant and what a damn good job I would do! Anyway, I digress.

And the third topic is all about random stuff! Yay random stuff! Enjoy!

1 comment:

lindalou said...

Keep you chin up! Something will eventually come through.