MARCH 2011

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Green Tea Chai Latte

Back when I had a job and some money to spend I was enjoying Starbuck's tea lattes.  I was going back and forth between Green Tea Latte and Chai Tea Latte. They were delicious but I kept thinking how good they would taste if they were combined - a Green Tea Chai Latte.  I also could have sworn that Starbucks used to sell these. So, just to make sure I wasn't completely crazy I went in and asked a barista if they used to sell these. Well, the lovely barista said that she didn't think they did and wasn't sure they would even taste good together.  I, somewhat sadly, just shrugged my shoulders, left enjoying my Green Tea Latte, and kept thinking they would taste great.  Well, I go to the grocery store and what do I find? Yep, Green Tea Chai Latte!! And yes ladies and gentleman, it is delicious!! It is really great in the morning with some toast and a cup of fruit. What a great way to start the day!

No comments: