MARCH 2011

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dream Home - Office

I know, I know...it's taken me way too long to post this but I've been busy finding inspirations and such...so, without further ado, here is the dream board for my dream home office:

Office

I imagine this same setup to be symmetrical on the other side of the room so both the hubby and I have a space and plenty of space for the kiddos one day. The color of the desks and cabinetry would be very similar to what I chose for the kitchen as well. Although I do kind of like that these are a little more turquoise as opposed to baby blue.

One of the must haves for me is a ton of storage space, which is probably what drew me to this inspiration room- there are a ton of cabinets! It'll be perfect for work, crafting, gift wrapping, homework, etc! There is enough room for everything!

As you can tell from the dream board, I love The Container Store!! I love the white lace looking desk sets for myself with a few of the navy blue ones mixed in - of course the opposite for the other side of the room.

I would also like to have some random and quirky office supplies thrown in - I love the little bird paper clip holders, aren't they fun! They are from Cute as Pie Office Supply.

I love the huge cork board hanging on the wall, great place for fun inspiration ideas! On another wall these dry erase wall calendar dots from Pottery Barn Teen will keep everyone on schedule:


What do you think about it?! Does anyone else ever dream about a home office! Ha! What types of things would you need to have to make it functional for you?

No comments: