MARCH 2011

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Another Dream Home Inspiration Board

Family Room1

Just another Room Inspiration board - It all starts with a blanket I crocheted for Z that is Grey, White and Yellow wavy stripes. The brown touches are because we just purchased a sleeper sofa - the one pictured in the board. As for the pretty chair in the board, I was actually thinking of more of a greyish/brownish linen instead of the print. I actually love the print, but I just don't think it would go with the island feel. What do you think about the room?

1 comment:

lindalou said...

I love the color scheme and the chair is very cool. I don't think the chair screams "island" at all. I think with the brown couch...you could use a print.

BTW...Mom ran into your dad and church today. Really weird. I'll send you and Kim a note via FB.