MARCH 2011

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Babies, babies and more babies...


To say that I may be obsessed a bit is putting it mildly, but I'm completely addicted to crochet. I love the fact that I'm creating something completely from scratch. It's pretty awesome and it keeps me busy when I get bored! This is the third blanket I've made so far and it's for another friend's baby boy! Geez..all of my friends have babies, hmmm...

Anywho, I digress...I love the colors of this one, I may have to use them again for something because they are just so bright and cheery.

I didn't use a pattern again for this one, I just made up some stripes of course. However, I did use two different stitches again. This time the double crochet for the colored stripes and single crochet for the white. I like the double crochet a lot, it kind of gives it a little bit more of an airy feel.


It is going to be awhile before I post another blanket because the next recipient is the hubby and he is very tall!! So far I've had to restart the blanket 3 times to make sure its the right size!

No comments: