MARCH 2011

Friday, December 11, 2009

Deployment Memories, 2nd Edition

I just realized that I didn't post any pictures of people, whom are the reason for all the fun moments!


Ok, not the greatest picture of Ali and I, but it is the only one on my computer at the moment of us from deployment. We were just having a silly night in the old metal box we called home.

My buds...on their Boy/Girl Band CD cover. Don't they look like NSYNC or something!

Some more buds...how cute, they are using the box that I painstakingly created for their mission as a stool...

Oh, well, I lied. Here is Ali and I at Abraham's House.

One of my favorite crews! (I don't have a full picture of my other favorite crew - sad - tear)

Well, that is it for now. The other pictures that I have aren't on my computer right now.

Love ya!

No comments: