MARCH 2011

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Handmade Necklaces

I recently started making handmade necklaces. For my first batch I used one of these bead kits and they were ok, but not amazing. Then I decided I should just go for it and start something from scratch. Well, for those of you who know me you can only imagine what happened next...I became addicted! I absolutely love it and I've found that I can make much better and more creative necklaces than you can ever purchase in a name brand store. I've made so many that I just can't justify keeping them all for myself so I've decided to try to start selling them on Etsy.com. Here are the pictures of the ones I'm selling on my Etsy shop:

This is my Green Multi-Strand Starfish:



Brown Multi-Strand:



Amethyst Asymetric Multi-Strand:



Natural Stone Asymetric Multi-Strand:



Multi-Strand Dove:



If you are interested in any of these items, check out my new Etsy store and please share with your friends!

3 comments:

kimberbee said...

I love them! I will let people know. Do you want to me to post something on Facebook? You should do it on your page!

KellyS said...

That would be great! I'll post it on mine too, but that would be awesome if you could post something on yours too! Love you!

lindalou said...

Seriously...I go away for a second and you start making these beautiful necklaces. I am freakin impressed and not entirely surprised by your creativity.