MARCH 2011

Monday, July 27, 2009

HOT!!!!!!!!

Arizona is crazy hot.  When my husband, lets just call him Z, and I decided to move here we knew it was going to be hot, but we did not expect this.  We moved from Texas to Hawaii to Arizona and somehow while we were in Hawaii we forgot what 115 degree temperatures felt like.  People also lied to us when they said that it would be a dry heat. Ha! It doesn't matter if there is humidity or not when it's above 100 degrees people!!! It gets so hot here sometimes that we can't even go to the pool because the water burns you! The good news is that I'm sweating my butt off! Who needs exercise when you can just lie there on your micro-suede couch and sweat it off!! 

2 comments:

kimberbee said...

I hear ya! It's not as hot here but pretty dang close and we're also in the middle of a major drought. There's only one boat ramp open at Lake Travis and they'll probably be closing it soon. It's really bad. We can't BUY a drop of rain!

lindalou said...

I guess you don't want me to tell you that we are having one of our coolest summers in YEARS. I think we hit 90 once and I've only used the A/C a few times.