MARCH 2011

Monday, September 14, 2009

My favorite things

One of my most favorite things to do is to decorate, well ok, think about decorating. We live in a great little apartment right now and I think I've done pretty well with what we had, but I really can't wait to have a house of my very own to decorate. Well, the next best thing is my very own office! The business that I am working for is currently moving offices. We are moving from a small one room locale to a much larger two room plus locale. So that means I get to use what we currently have and furnish and decorate the rest of the place! I'm so excited about it, I can barely contain myself. I really hope I get to start looking for some stuff soon! I already have some great ideas to make it a great and much more professional office. Oh, did I also mention that I love to organize, so yeah, there is going to be a lot of that going on very very soon. I will post pictures as soon as I can get started! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

kimberbee said...

You like to organize??? What a change! I thought I was the only one who liked to do that!

lindalou said...

You will need to do some before and after shots so we can get the full effect.